Impact Crusher vs Jaw Crusher Which One is Better
Advantages of sbm impact crusher
Some potential advantages of using an SBM impact crusher include:
- High reduction ratio: impact crusher are able to produce a high reduction ratio, which can be beneficial in certain applications.
- Low energy consumption: designed to be energy efficient, which can help to reduce operating costs.
- Versatility: impact crusher can be used in a variety of applications and industries, including mining, construction, and recycling.
- High-quality final product: able to produce a more uniformly shaped and finely graded final product, as compared to other types of crushers.
- Low maintenance: designed to be low maintenance, which can help to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
- Easy to use: impact crusher are easy to operate and maintain, making them suitable for use by operators with little or no experience.
What are the characteristics of jaw crusher?
Jaw crusher are primarily used for reducing various kinds of stones and lump materials into medium-grained gravel. The materials to be crushed can be hard, medium-hard and soft minerals whose compressive strength should be not more than 320 MPa. Here are some characteristics of jaw crusher that may be helpful in your application:
- High crushing ratio: Jaw crusher have a high crushing ratio, meaning that they can effectively reduce the size of materials that are as large as 1 meter (3 feet) in size down to particles that are just a few millimeters in size.
- Easy maintenance: designed to be easy to maintain, meaning that they have simple structures and are easy to access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Low power consumption: relatively low power consuming machines, as compared to other types of crushers.
- Adjustable size: Jaw crusher can be adjusted to produce different sizes of materials, depending on the desired final product size.
- Reliable operation: designed to be reliable machines, meaning that they have a long service life and are unlikely to break down or malfunction.
- High capacity: Jaw crusher have a high capacity, meaning that they can process large amounts of material in a short period of time.
Application difference between Two
Jaw crushers are primarily used for reducing a variety of kinds of stones and lump materials into medium-grained gravel. Impact crushers, on the other hand, are used for crushing materials that are softer and less abrasive. Jaw crushers are typically used for harder and more abrasive materials, such as granite, ores, and concrete, while impact crushers are used for softer, less abrasive materials, such as limestone and coal. Jaw crushers are typically used for primary crushing, while impact crushers are used for secondary crushing. Jaw crushers are typically used to reduce the size of large materials, while impact crushers are used to reduce the size of softer, lower density materials. Jaw crushers are typically used for more abrasive and harder materials, while impact crushers are used for softer, more friable materials.
SBM - Professional Manufacturer of Jaw Crusher and Impact Crusher
In general, There are more differences between the two:
- Working principle: The jaw crusher uses the movement of the jaw to crush materials, while the impact crusher uses the principle of impact operation to crush materials.
- Working efficiency: The working efficiency of the jaw crusher is usually low because its crushing efficiency is limited by the movement of the jaw, while the working efficiency of the impact crusher is usually high because its crushing efficiency is not limited by the movement of the jaw.
- The maintenance: The maintenance of the jaw crusher is relatively simple because of its simple structure, while the maintenance of the impact crusher is more complicated because of its complicated structure.
- The price: The price of jaw crusher is usually lower because of its simple structure, while the price of impact crusher is usually higher because of its more complicated structure.
SBM can provide professional product and technical support for you and your business.