Rock Crushing Equipment Capacity
It is difficult to give a precise capacity for a Rock crushing equipment, as the capacity depends on several factors such as the characteristics of the rock being crushed, the feed size and gradation of the material, as well as the overall performance of the crusher. However, as a general guide, a PEW Jaw Crusher with a feed opening of around 1200 mm x 1000 mm (48 in. x 40 in.) would have a capacity in the range of 300-700 tph.
To get a more accurate estimate of the capacity of a rock crushing machine, it is recommended to consult the manufacturer’s technical data and specifications. We will be able to provide you with detailed information about the capacity of their crushers and how it can vary based on different operating conditions.
A jaw crusher is a type of primary crusher used in mines and ore processing plants. It reduces large rocks into smaller pieces by using compressive force. The rock is placed between a fixed and a moving plate called a jaw. The moving jaw moves back and forth to crush the rock. The rock remains in the jaws until it is small enough to pass through the gap at the bottom of the jaws.
Jaw crushers are typically used as primary crushers because they can take large and variable sized feed material, so the original feed won’t have to be blasted down to a fine size. They are also used in recycling and demolition applications, where they can break down large materials into smaller, more manageable pieces.
Jaw crushers have several advantages, including:
- High capacity: Jaw crushers can handle large amounts of material, meaning they are suitable for processing large quantities of material at a time.
- Versatility: Jaw crushers can be used in a variety of applications, including construction, demolition, mining, and quarrying.
- Low maintenance: Jaw crushers are relatively low maintenance, as they have few moving parts and the crushing plates can be easily replaced when worn.
- Simple operation: Jaw crushers are easy to operate and maintain, with simple controls and few moving parts.
- High reliability: Jaw crushers are highly reliable, as they have few wearing parts and are built to last.